Old October 6th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Steven Steven is offline

Default Got a RAT Infested Radio ??

John Goller, k9uwa wrote:
In article ,
says...

Standard Practice at CATV companies .. a cable TV converter that comes
back to the cable company... it goes into a sealed cabinet and gets
"Gassed" to kill the cockroaches and any other crawlies that live
in those things...
John k9uwa

Must have been lucky. I had to open the rotary knob types to adjust
them when I worked there and I never saw a single roach. They like to
eat wiring I know and I saw someone with them spend a lot ot money
replacing his TV, VCR and stereo stuff once.

"If your computer has roaches inside, you WILL
be billed the FULL amount to de-infest this building."

Jeff