Old October 6th 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Billy posts about swallowing Roger's cum: "Washing the RogerSmell off"

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Scrub as she may, she just CAN'T get that nasty Roger Smell off her
privates.

Your mommy swallows it just like you do.

That wasn't me that posted it but still funny to say the least. After
all, what self-respecting woman would want to even date a loser like that.

That was you, and you were talking about wiping Roger's cum from your
pimpled face.

I don't have pimples but that picture of your pockmarked face shows that
someone has been making an ATM deposit on your face. Instead of Captain
Caveman, we should call you Captain Cumface.