Old October 6th 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith Billy Smith is offline

Default Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical todayas they were 25 Years ago?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Mark C. Morgan wrote:

wrote:

get flsuhed clean up ham radio

Talk to any unlicensed stations lately, ****tard?

Have you been jamming 20 meters lately, dumbass?

No, But I hear you jamming and making unidentified transmissions there.
BTW, clueless, the FCC can require any ham tested under the VE system
to retest. They don't have to give a reason. In Roger's case, it sure
backfired because he passed them and even upgraded. It's not much of a
"sanction," is it?

I've been a ham for years and never had to retest. 99.9 percent of the
rest of the amateur community has never had to retest. The only people
that retest are rules breakers and those who may have fraudulently
received a license courtesy of a VE team. They don't just make one
retest on basis that they can but it takes some pretty stupid actions to
do so. That is right though, you do have that level of stupidity to
require retesting. I think the commission should revoke your license due
to character qualifications. They can and have done that in the past.