Old December 26th 03, 08:40 AM

"garigue" wrote in message
news:lTmGb.32168$VB2.70624@attbi_s51...
Sounds like stolen government property to me .....

If you knew my relative, you would not accuse him of being a thief. He was
a dedicated public servant. Decorated in the Air Force. Letters of
Commendation from every FBI director, from Hoover to Webster. Letters of
thanks from every SAC he served under. He was in the forefront in the FBI's
fight against Communism, organized crime, and terrorism.

He was so honest, he refused to sneak food into movie theaters.

If you had said that to my face, you'd have woken up in County Emergency.

73 Tom KI3R
" Robin " wrote in message
link.net...