Old October 6th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stagger Lee Stagger Lee is offline

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

On 6 Oct 2006 05:30:54 -0700, Mark C. Morgan Secwet Woger wrote:
[142 lines of post-edited insanity skipped]

I almost didn't see your post, because my standard filters remove all
posts which contain 500 or more lines. Quite by accident, I found the
post while using a news server that I only rarely use. Here's the
only response you'll get, CW Man.

: BACKPEDAL BOY (Stagger Lee) talks tough, yet
: fails to deliver
: (I'm still waiting to lose my ISP) in
: :
: "Ready to lose that ISP too, mensa-boy, after trying to hide it for a
: year?
: Mess with me in real life, and you will always pay a price."

This is a typical rant which is totally in error. It turns out that
Woger was quoting a post which is still in Google's archives, and
that's the reason I chose it as an example. Everyone can verify it by
using Google Groups advanced search for a specific message ID. The
original post reads as follows:

--(begin quote)--
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Wiseman -- pants down -- outs himself from StratusWave.net
Date: 8 Oct 2003 23:43:22 GMT

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 23:24:10 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender Roger
Wiseman wrote:
:
: SMARTER people know how to block such items in the first place.
: Apparently, that doesn't include YOU.

And *DUMB* people try to netcop a second time while stupidly revealing
that stratuswave.net is their ISP. Ready to lose that ISP too,
mensa-boy, after trying to hide it for a year? Mess with me in real
life, and you will always pay a price.

As Darth Vader said, "You should not have come back."
--(end quote)--

I should point out to you, Woger, that you *HAVE* lost that ISP. You
aren't still sitting around waiting for Stratuswave to dump you; they
dumped you long ago. Thus the claim you made ("I'm still waiting to
lose my ISP") is an outright lie.

[462 additional lines of drivel snipped.]

I am flattered that you save and edit everything that I post. Quite
obviously, you recognize my greatness. Do you reread my old posts
whenever you need inspiration, or are they background material for the
next great novel you're writing?

In message , AB8MQ issues a West Virginia,
hillbilly insult when he says: "Faggot Lee is gnetically [sic] related
to his sister."