Old October 6th 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] r2000swler@hotmail.com is offline

Default More loop comments

Telamon wrote:

What equipment are you using to make the IP2 and IP3 measurements?

Can you share the comparison data you took on the units?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I didn't do the tests, a graduate (PHD) engineering student I know ran
the tests for me.
I will ask for the exact equipment used.As for the exact data that will
take a while, my
"ham shack", communicaitons room radio room is packed in boxes for the
renovation.

I know the people at a local EMI certification lab, full screen room
etc, and I am hoping
to run some tests on all of my active antenna, the "soon" to be
completed WL1030 and the
1530.

Terry