Old October 6th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] abruxis@aol.com is offline

Default The Pundit Parade: Times and Frequencies

wrote:
www.chuckharder.com www.forthepeople.org Suwannee River
I don't see why you bash Chuck Harder.Have you ever thought he just
might be right? I believe he is right.So in Bo Gritz. www.bogritz.com

Quoting from Shakespeare, "let me count the ways" that Bo Gritz is
different (and consequently better) than Chuck Harder:

1) Chuck Harder believes in flying saucers; Bo Gritz does not.

2) Chuck Harder did not serve his country; Bo Gritz did.

3) Chuck Harder has yet to publish his first book; Bo Gritz has written
two (that I know of).

4) Chuck Harder has not put his life on the line for anything or
anybody; Bo Gritz has.

I am not a fan of Bo Gritz, but in my opinion he has much more
credibility than Chuck Harder. Ditto anti-"New World Order" crusader
Jack McLamb, who was a Phoenix, AZ police officer, if my memory serves
(whatever happened to this guy?)

So what has Chuck Harder done? Well, he's been a pain in the "tuches"
for folks trying to run businesses in the Tampa, FL area in the 1970's
and 1980's. He's pushed his goofy anti-government conspiracy theories
(including the aforementioned flying saucer tales); he's not taken good
care of himself, despite his ad nauseaum maunderings about medical
conspiracies against the American people; he dissed the UAW when the
union endorsed Bill Clinton in 1996, thereby throwing away his only
true support base.

What a guy!