Old October 6th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
PowerHouse Communications PowerHouse Communications is offline

Default WHO wanted CE-232 ?

"Jeff Burke" wrote in message
On 6 Oct 2006 02:35:50 -0000, noone wrote:
Scan Da Bands said

posted in

alt.ham-radio.binaries

you're welcome !! :O)

Can you post this in alt.binaries.misc

I don't have access to alt.ham-radio.binaries

It didn't show up in the ham group anyway, only parts 0 of 1 showed on my
server, the part with the real meat in it was absent. I posted a link to

the
file on a web site a few days ago. Fetch up the messages for the last few

days
and you'll find it.

That's because the group is NOT a proper binaries group. Most providers
only allow binary files in properly formatted binary groups, which would
require the group to start with "alt.binaries.*."