Old October 6th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gandhi Gandhi is offline

Default Things are GREAT!

Especially, if the price is adequate.
These are all the "buttons" that other people push to attract our
attention before they start speaking to us. When I asked her what it
was about she told me that it's a meta-reminder.
Seemingly, by "simplifying" our lives we actually make them more
difficult!
Could someone please explain to me what's it all about?
I even have a couple of drawers with unmarked hangers and labeled files
in them.
Do you know what it does?
But I never ran this route before and it goes through the park with no
trails visible on any map, so my estimate was off by about a mile. How
do we avoid this downward spiral?
In GTalk world your screen name is your GMail email address, so you'll
know how to find me.
It is pathetic when a grown man, stranded in the bushes, cannot open a
can without a can-opener.
Feeds require a radically different approach.
If anything breaks, let's hope it's temporary.
Perhaps, Thomas, you just need a better Tablet PC?
Heck, maybe it's just a modification of iTunes.
Next time I run there, I will put on pants instead of shorts. We want
to make sure that our newly developed ways of dealing with those
challenges are simple enough to be easily reproduced.
These are all the "buttons" that other people push to attract our
attention before they start speaking to us. And see you on GTalk!
Simple, decentralized and doesn't require any new code to be written
other than to put a few existing things together.
And I want to be able to manage with just my fingers in most cases. It
is still way slower than my QWERTY typing, but I am slowly getting
there.
I find TeX to be easier than Word, how about that! It is still way
slower than my QWERTY typing, but I am slowly getting there.
At the post office they would just fetch your current mailing address
and route the correspondence accordingly.
But I'll make an announcement in a week or so. But I'll make an
announcement in a week or so.
There's only that much you can convey with words, boxes and arrows. We
sure know how to procreate! Does it make me think harder?
Of course, the problem is, she still could not remember it when the
alarm went off, so it's really not a very effective innovation, but
still it's quite funny. Make your stuff better and you won't have to
compete with "free".
I even have a couple of drawers with unmarked hangers and labeled files
in them. Whereas with feeds everything is about attention: I like this
topic and I want to read more on it, that author is funny and I'd like
to check out her other blogs, etc.

--
Mvh. / Regards Gandhi

Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important
to learn. It's what separates us from the animals! Except the weasel.