Old October 6th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Grundig-S350DL-Moderated Yahoo group

In article ,
"homepc" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.com...
In article , "homepc"
wrote:

I recently started a new Yahoo group as an alternative to the
Grundig-S350 (unmoderated) group. The original Grundig-S350 Yahoo
group was excellent, but for the past six months or so, most of
the posts were nothing but spam.

If anyone wants to check it out and offer their $0.02, here is the
link:

No thanks. I don't like spam. Do you have a news group without any
spam in it?

http://www.mailmsg.com/sounds/spam-song.wav

Here you go.

Thanks. The Monty Python's Vikings singing is a favorite. I have the DVD
collection. The restaurant skit is also a favorite of mine.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California