Old October 6th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default SP-600 from hell:need knobs, handles

"Steve" wrote in message
I'm sure you're right, but the JX-26 I restored last year
has handles,
and they appear to be original. The one I just got has
holes in
exactly the same place, and sure look like they were there
originally. Is there a chance that some versions had them
but
most didn't?

Steve W6SSP

I have what is probably a JX-21 (the tuning unit cover
was missing when I got it) which is fitted for rack handles.
I have also seen pictures of receivers with the handles but
have never seen an actual receiver with them. There were
handles on some of the VLF versions of the RX, they look
like they get in the way.

--
---
Richard Knoppow