Old October 7th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Code, for SC

Dee Flint wrote:

And just who do you think developed these modes? How new do you think these
modes are? It seems like everyone I contact on the "new" mode of PSK31 is
retired and has been for many years.

sample check Dee: how many people that you contact on ANY mode are not
retired and have been for years

went to our Radio meeting tues night and a talk was given on the "New"
mode PSK-31

if your sample is skewed towrd retirees as badly as mine........