Old October 7th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default See, I told you RRAP is peaceful when Markie keeps his mouth closed.

" wrote in
oups.com:

Richard Harrison wrote:
slow code wrote;
'catch you on the bands unless you`re a No-code ham, then I won`t
because I don`t do CB.

Slow Code is beating a dead horse!

not dead but in shivo condiction wating for the FCC to pull the plug

Ham radio is dead when the CW requirement goes. Then that last step to
pull the plug on it totally will be to eliminate the written exams.

CAN YOU SAY "CB"?

SC