Old October 6th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
Steven Swift Steven Swift is offline

Default Ship/marine traffic HF radio (BC-221).

I was cruising around the HF bands last night look to see if I could
snag the BBC in my area. I stumbled across a SSB HF broadcast of
Alaskan seas conditions. This caused me to do a search on Google for HF
marine stations. After drilling into various sites, I hit:

http://www.shipcom.com/frequencies.html

I was surprised to see the front panel of an old BC-221 (SCR-211)
staring back at me. It is good to see that venerable old frequency
meter still considered "cool" enough to be part of a commercial web
site.

Steve.
--
Steven D. Swift, , http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC. P.O. Box 55997