Old October 7th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Monthly Post of 30 helpful tips for no-code hams.

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

I heard you jamming and talking unidentified on 20 yeaterday, Billy.
Too bad you live in that HUD apartment complex and you can't put out a
decent signal.

I wish you and the others inhabiting your mind would come to a
consensus. The other day, you thought I was Billy. I don't live in a
HUD apartment complex and I can put out a decent signal.

The fact remains that *you*, Roger L. Wiseman received a letter alluding
to 20m jamming. You were required to retest, according to you, for no
reason at all. About one more strike should do it for you, UnWiseman.

Dave K8MN