Old October 7th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
Dave Heil, K8MN wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake"
wrote:

Dave Heil not pretending to be "Stagger Lee" or "Lloyd Wiseman" this
time or any other time wrote:

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote:

Roger never beat up his mother, fatty.

Is UnWiseman attempting to evade fact on a technicality?

Is Assheil attempting to cloud the issue?

I asked you a direct question. That isn't clouding any issue.
You didn't answer it. That's the only clouding I've noted.

Nope, you clouded the issue.

Not a cloud in the sky, Rog. You still haven't responded to my question.

As per your usual, like when you answer
Len Anderson.

Len Anderson isn't under discussion. You're clouding the issue, UnWiseman.

How about your adoptive mother, Rog?

What adoptive mother?

Your adoptive mother--the one who left you the house.

Prove Roger was adopted.

To what end? You know you were adopted. I know you were adopted.
That matters not. Marie left you the little place you live in.

Projecting about a "left you the house?" You
mean like how that house in Cincinnati was left to you?

No, I don't mean like that. I had no mother with a house in Cincinnati
and no adoptive mother at all. Anyone who cares to spend time digging
up old records can see that I purchased a house in Cincinnati. Anyone
who cares to go through the records at the Marshall County court house
can see what transpired in regard to your house.

Did you strike her or threaten to?

Nope, he didn't. Why would he?

I'm not asking him. I'm asking you.

Did you strike Marie, or threaten her?

Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?
Glen Dale has no "lockup." Dumbass.

Sure they do

No, they don't...

Yes, they do.

they send their prisoners to the NRJ.

That's correct. You aren't likely to go there either. It'll be
straight to a mental facility.

Roger's never
been there.

No, he hasn't. He was held only in Glen Dale.

Dave K8MN