Old October 7th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Part D, Is the code requirement really keeping good people out?

wrote:

Big Brother of Newington will ruler-spank you.

Ho, ho! Beep, beep...

"FB, OM."

QRT.

"Roger who?"

"We now pause 10 seconds for official station identification."

Roger that. Affirmative. Over and out.

"Official"

ARRL chief a member of Joint Chiefs of Staff.

As Pluto went so may MARS...

He consults Pentagon library of morsemen.

Except surplus he read about.

He not listed in SEG, Screen Extras Guild.

CAVU...(Code Allatime Very Universal)

IFR. Intermittent Fantasy Regaler.

Hot water?

10-4.

He X rated now?

Knows all. Allatime calls others "wrong."

Let's take up collection to send him Preparation H.

Peanuts.

Coslonaut helped Giganaut.

My bad. I QRK and QSY both.

Must be...he never subsides.

I have tubular capacitors for hollow-state things,
cathode ray tubes on a hot tin roof.

Is that why his Giga hurts?

He is punchy.

Camp.

Also before instant oatmeal and regularity.

How about we give him nice Hawaiian Punch?

Prior to 1980...

Cribbed from Joe Speroni's website...

The Old Organ Grinder, the man who is only here for CIVIL debate is
heard from.

Dave K8MN