Old October 7th 06, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Check the SWR on your HF antenna's.

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 05:49:49 -0500, john wrote:
I feel good that Slow Code doesn't have a ham license and is poisoning
the ham bands like he does the newsgroups. What's your call Slow Code?

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 06:23:00 GMT, matt vk3zmw
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Then make a couple CW contacts this weekend.

You'll get up from your rig afterwards and feel pretty good about being a
ham again.

SC

Actually, just make a couple of contacts in any mode. Too many stations
sit unused week after week, month after month...

Top posting is a sign of inexperience. You are probably a newbie on the
net. Go to news.groups and read the FAQ on Usenet etiquette first. After
that, come back here and post properly and I will give you my call.

SC