Old October 7th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy
William William is offline

Default Problem with off topic postings in antenna newsgroup

Slow Code wrote:
Cecil Moore wrote in
m:

Slow Code wrote:
Do you have a spare tire in your car in case you get a flat tire? Ham
radio without a CW requirement is like driving your car around without
a spare tire.

I drive my Harley around all the time without a spare tire.
I don't wear a seat belt either. What's wrong with that?

Cecil, you've been like that since day one. I knew years ago arguing with
you that you'd never change, I don't know why I still argue.

I don't know why you bother.

You like CW,
but when anyone has ever made an arguement for keeping the code
requirement you tease them.

The Code TEST requirement....

SC

Slow, you're not only slow in code...