Old October 8th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Dorpmuller Dorpmuller is offline

Default Grundig-S350DL-Moderated Yahoo group

wrote in message
I looked at one of those radios about a year ago when I was at a Radio
Shack store.One look is all it took for me to know I didn't want to
waste my money on that radio.I would buy one however if one of them is
waiting on me at the Goodwill store for a couple of dollars.
cuhulin

Wish I could find *anything* radio-wise at Goodwill stores here in Pa. No
one knows what a SW radio is here.

I like my 350-mine is good for AM DX and the FM section is excellent. Beats
the **** out of my E1 for whip sensitivity both on SW and FM-E1 is going to
Drake now. I use the timer on the 350 to fall asleep to it every night. I
can't help but think that more could be had from the AM section with
tweaking alignment though... anyone got a diagram?

Rich