Old October 8th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.sex.sheep,alt.sex.gay,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected] Gavrielah@mail2mrright.com is offline

Default STEVEO SPANKED MY MONKEY

Steveo wrote:
"A.E. 352" wrote:
I've never heard of them either Steve.

And yet you felt compelled to post their whole bustage.

I personally wouldn't sweat
Brians' endeavours.

Nah, not sweating at all, as a measley landscaper making an honest living
with turds under my finger nails.

Seems the feds would instead chase the big boys.

Seems Brian is right in line for the rain report. No sweating or surprise
so far. I hope he doesn't lose his job over something as stupid as his
basement splatter box. Oh well, have a nice weekend anyway.

Hello Steveo.....Marqueer isn't taking care of business at home. Wanna
suck my boobs and dick?? You big 'ole lawn dude you!!