Old October 8th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
frank halaburak frank halaburak is offline

Default wall hangers for shortwave qsls?

"bob" a écrit dans le message de news:
dxAce wrote:

bob wrote:

Hello,

Lately I've got a growing collection of QSLs. The problem I've run
into is all the wall hangers I've found are only up to 6"x4" (most are a
little bit less). The majority of cards I have are 4.25 inches or less
and under 6 inches. (except for CRI who for some reason likes 6.5 inch
cards)

Any input on where I might find a nice plastic cases that'll display 20
or so for my wall would be welcomed.

Here are some that are apparently 4 1/4" x 6"..

http://www.rusprint.com/html/card_holders.html

Do a Google for QSL holders.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Turns out rusprint no longer sells them. and my search continues...

Hi, check he http://www.hamstuff.com/