Old October 9th 06, 12:36 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,ba.broadcast,alt.internet.radio,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
Steven Steven is offline

Default Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

Roger Muggleton wrote:
Steven wrote:

So did the communists, or might I say they were wired into the wall on
a network like cable TV. You could only listen to what was on the
wires.

IIRC, the radios in "The Village" were even better. You couldn't even
turn them off!

--
Roger.

AYE! But unlike wired radios, which actually sell (I know people who
have them), TunaDinnerRadio isn't selling and he's still posting those
stupid surveys!