Old October 9th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 12:20:03 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson

you asked for it robeson

More truth for Morkie to hide from:

QUOTE

" steve thrat to murder over HIS alagation I have comitemted a
homsexaul act WITH HIM"

I never suggested that you have engaged in ANY kind of "sexaul"
act with me, Morkie.

I DID claim that I conceed that YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE to ahve
one, though, and that I WILL NEVER have that experience.

Please try to get it right.

YOU have re-cited the same comments over and over, so perhaps ONCE

you'll get it right.

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Right there.

I would never lick anything of your of anything

And there's your error, Morkie...Suggesting I said otherwise.

I'd put a bullet in your ear if you tried, Morkie.

that is why you need help one post you "conceed that I can lick
something of Your the next you promising to kill me if I take you up
on YOUR own word

I never "conceeded" that YOU could lick anything of MINE,
Morkie...

why do you tell the lie that I have had this sex act with you and then
threaten my murder over it?

YOU made THAT suggestion to haev intimate contact with me, Morkie.

I explained the consequences of your proposed actions.

TRY to get it RIGHT this time

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ