Old October 9th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default N9OGL To Have Proctologist Tighten "It" Up In Anticipation Of Prison Sentence For Bootlegging

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:11:51 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
And that's why Omega One is down. That,

Or Todds taking requests from the FCC.

HEY #### BRAINS, I going Denver for broadcasters meeting next

Toad, you couldn't find Denver on the map.

He meant BOB Denver.

month. I WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE BY THERE SO WE CAN HAEV A
####ING MEETING ##########!!!! I pretty sure I know how you are right

Toad, you don't know your faggot ### from a hole in the ground.

Toadie couldn't get lucky with a hole in the ground.

now but I'll make sure during october first. Let see how big a man
you are face to face ****ING SOCK PUPPET COWARD!!!!

Says Toad, who posts under several sockpuppets. What's the word for
that, oh, yes, hypocrite.

I doubt that Toaddie uses sockpuppets...Only because I bet all his
socks are so crusty he can't work his fingers well enough to make the
"mouth" move.

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ