Old October 9th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default SERIOUS Brian P Burke, N0IMD Mularkie!

wote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Still forging attributes, Robesin?

Nothing "forged" about it.

Nor is there anything untrue in my suggestions.

BB is not homosexaul for that matter neither am I

Brain probably is not

Steve, K4YZ

Robesin probably is.

Nope.

His constant references to male genitalia and fixation on all things of
a homosexual nature pretty much overcome his claims of being butch.

And a male nurse?

C'mon. He's only kidding himself.

Nope.

But your wife's married to a pathological liar. Pity her.

And I see you're still without adequate spine as to attach your
name to your posts, Brain.

Coward?

Steve, K4YZ