Old October 9th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Best MW radio and antenna

k35454 wrote:
"m II" wrote in message news:OUlWg.7543$H7.5506@edtnps82...
wrote:

It was night time and the Irish Radio Station knew I had to hear those
Uilleann Pipes playing.

Is everybody in Canada just like you? Pray for their souls.

YOU said the van's radio was in Ireland. How could you possibly hear it
all the over in Florida? Re read your posting:

=======================
When I was toolin down
the A1A in Florida one night,I picked up an Irish AM radio station on my
van's radio in Ireland.
=======================

Care to explain how your van's radio got to Ireland? Didn't you see it
missing? Perhaps you mailed it there in a drunken stupor....

mike

"mailed it"... by Eire mail ??
BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHaha.
k35454. (yes, I
know I'm brilliant ).

ummmm....yes....brilliant...cough cough...

the radio must have been flying as high as cuhulin on a Friday night. I
understand the dog hides every time he hears the whiskey bottle open.
Needless to say, the poor thing spends a lot of time under the couch.
That is why it's called Blueberry's couch.

mike