Old October 9th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default N9OGL STILL ON morning DRUNK

N9OGL wrote:

I count 80-90 posts by k4yz already.

Then you are not only a wanton violator of various federal laws,
but you're incompetent at basic math...

The jerk cant complain about somebody else ever again ###HOLE!!!!

If that was me you were calling a "jerK', the fact of the matter is
YES, I can "complain" about anyone and anything I care to. A
snivveling little twerp like you will enver be able to change that,
Toiddie.

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB (QRT due to incompetent operator)
88.3 MHz FM (Not listented to by anyone outside Toiddie's DNA chain)

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ