Old October 9th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default ATTN: Mrs Brian P Burke: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

wrote:
Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

While we're at it, I am wondering why you've not answered the
questions posed to you earlier in this same thread. There's only 7
posts as I write this (eight, now...) Get lost and confused THAT
easily, Brain?

Here...Allow me to remind you...

QUOTE

(N0IMD) wrote:
Dave Heil wrote (in repsonse to Lennie):

As I told you earlier, you get what you dish out. You'd no sooner blown
back into this newsgroup when you started with the cutesy names. Brian
is guilty of the same technique. As for Mark, his posting record speaks
for itself. He *is* the group Myna bird.

Who is "Brian?"

You NEVER seem to have a problem with Robesin's use of "Brain." Ever.

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

What's the problem, Brain? Can't stand it when you have to face
the facts that you are NOT perceived as the noble-but-victimized
defender of truth, justice, and the American way that you percieve
yourself as being?

But here you are complaining about other people again.

Uhhhhhhhhh...What in Dave's comments were UNTRUE?

Dave's comments were dead on accurate.

And Brain...Since YOU are presuming to back Dave into a corner
about not chastising me over practices YOU dislike, one HAS TO ASK why
YOU don't chastise Lennie or Mork for THIER use of profanities, deceit,

name calling and other less-than-mature behaviour in RRAP. Thier
"misconducts" are as legend as anything I may have dealt out here!

You certainly "have thier back" without condition. WHY would YOU
presume to impose such expectations to the contrary on others...?!?!

UNQUOTE.

So...Gonna belly up to the bar and answer these, or just hope they
go away and hope no one noticed that you were being two-faced
again...As usual...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ