Old October 10th 06, 06:03 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,ba.broadcast,alt.internet.radio,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
Steven Steven is offline

Default Tuned In Radio Is For Sale!!!!!!!

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Steven" wrote in message
oups.com...

Brenda Ann wrote:
--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!
"Roger Muggleton" wrote in message
Steven wrote:

So did the communists, or might I say they were wired into the wall on
a network like cable TV. You could only listen to what was on the
wires.

IIRC, the radios in "The Village" were even better. You couldn't even
turn them off!

Who are you?
I am Number 2.
Who is Number 1?
You are Number 6.
I am not a number!
I am a FREE MAN!
*cue rover*

I barely remember K-9 on Doctor WHO, Brenda!

The new, improved K-9 lives with Sarah Jane now...

Such a faithful canine construct...ah, yes! I'll have to search for
that...no cable or satellite and I don't roam the streets of IBOQ
without an escort!