Old October 10th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd Lloyd is offline

Default Killfile with Google Groups

On 10 Oct 2006 05:09:41 -0700, wavetrapper wrote:
Has anyone ever figured out how to do this?

If so, your advice is most welcome.

thanks

Well, since you're posting through Google Groups ...

But let me answer your question anyway: I use a news reader which can
filter posts by checking any header you wish. The free news reader
Xnews will do that and will let you check the Message-ID and References
headers, for example. You can kill all posts from Google Groups, plus
all followups to those posts, by using the following score file:

--(cut here)--[*]
sco: -9999