Old October 10th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill Brian Hill is offline

Default Best MW radio and antenna

"dxAce" wrote in message

It would seem as though some of the "top American DX'ers" are even
resorting
these days to travelling to or near their wanted DX target, hearing said
target,
and then actually counting that in their totals. Some are even resorting
using some of the various "DX-tuners" throughout the world and "hearing"
their
target via computer.

A travesty.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yes it has been going on for some time. Real DXers my ass. Some of the
published claims I've read over the years seem just a little fishy
considering their QTH and propagation conditions at the time.

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Radio Universe