Old October 12th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Is a contact with a no-code ham a real QSO?

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article et,
says...
Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article . net,
says...

Thanks for posting that chuck. I've never broken any of those on
the air or on usenet. Maybe now Markie and everyone else will see
why CW is important.

Thanks again and Keep up the good work.

73 de Slow Code

You need to read them again SC. You break them daily on usenet.
You're not considerate. You're down right unfriendly to some and
You're about unprogressive as they come.

73

Chris

You think that's bad? Wait until HF sounds 11 meters and you can't
find a decent contact anywhere. You'll see I was right.

I crawled out of my hole around restructuring time. Then the ARRL and
FCC screwed ham radio. I went back in my hole again. Now the FCC and
it appears with the blessings of the ARRL is planning to toss CW all
together. I come out of my hole to fight for the integrity of ham radio
once again, but when the R&O comes out eliminating CW, I'll crawl back
into my hole again. Leaving you and everyone else the problem of trying
to deal with poor behavior and operating practice on the bands. The
result of dumbing down licensing.

Outcome based education doesn't work, what makes you think outcome
based licensing will?

SC

You still won't acknowledge your poor behavior that really hurts your
cause.

Chris

You choosing to disagree with a pro-coder doesn't constitute poor behavior
on my part. How's your code practice coming along? Are you going to
stick with it, or are you going to be one of them un-skilled hams.

SC