Old October 12th 06, 02:38 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default Hams just want to talk on microphones. They hate skill and everyonethat's skillful

Slow Code wrote:
But the written tests have been dumbed down as well. You don't need to
answer as many questions over-all for the General and Extra as you used

Are you ever capable of telling the truth?
My 1957 ARRL License Manual contains 279
Extra questions in 25 pages. My 2000 ARRL
Extra License Manual contains 439 questions
and 350 pages just for the Extra exam.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com