Old October 12th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
The Late Arky Bob The Late Arky Bob is offline

Default Does anyone still listen to Brother Stair anymore??

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote:
I dont listen to him on shortwave anymore... I just listen to him over the internet...

Hey good to see you on the cutting edge of technology - using the
internet to listen to profit Stair, that great man of God.

Did the profit's prediction about Reagan ever come true?

Wonder if he's been out behind the barn with the "young colored girls"
lately.

You're still invited to MemTown to visit the "young sistahs" at our
racially mixed church.

We'll find you a 'fridge box to sleep in when you get here.

Rasheeka and Tameka and Lareeka LaWanda and RaLanda said they'll make
it a trip you'll remember for a long time.