Old October 12th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SR SR is offline

Default Do they still make BEEPERS???

First let me said this: I do not need or care for a cell phone. Their
too expensive and I find counting minutes a nuance.

When I go online, my telephone line is busy. So I want to have a beeper
so that my brother can call the beeper, once I get the beep, I can then
call him back.

I had not seen beepers around in stores. People do not even talk about
them ever since cell phones took over.

I did a google search on Beepers and Beeper services and hardly nothing
comes up.

Now as for the beeper, I would like: A beeper with a few features such
as the number that is calling me and date/time. If their are beepers
with more features, news/weather report, please let me know about them.

73, SR!