Old October 12th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
The Late Arky Bob The Late Arky Bob is offline

Default Does anyone still listen to Brother Stair anymore??

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote
You need to tune back in.... Stair mentioned a "Prophecy" about our current president.... And It's not a good one, either... If you know what I mean...

10-4. I'm still waiting for the profit's prediction about Reagan
leaving office in disgrace in the 1980's to come true.

But maybe Bush will leave office in disgrace first.

I predict that the profit is still doing stuf to the "sistahs" out
behind the barn.

If you know what I mean.