Old October 12th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
PowerHouse Communications PowerHouse Communications is offline

Default Do they still make BEEPERS???

"SR" wrote in message

I did a google search on Beepers and Beeper services and hardly nothing
comes up.

This isn't the right group for this (though I don't think there even is
one,) however, try doing a search for "pagers" instead of beepers... There
is TONS of stuff out there. Heck even beepers brought up a fairly huge
list, don't know why you got "hardly nothing."