Old October 12th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default If two no-code hams contact each other on CB, is that a real QSO?

Ed wrote:
God Bless you too, but don't believe the statement below for an instant!

Nah, the spectrum has moved up to SHF, no one in govt or industry gives a
rat's ass about the spectrum below 30 MHz.

Top posting makes this very confusing.

However, I am convinced that nobody in industry or at the FCC cares about
anything other than optimizing short-term revenue. The notion of optimizing
spectrum use for the greatest good went out with the Carter administration.
This is one of the greatest tragedies of our time in my opinion.
--scott