Old October 12th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd Daugherty Lloyd Daugherty is offline

Default It looks like N9OGL is violating Blogspot's ToS

On 12 Oct 2006 09:06:58 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
If you go to http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com, Google won't let you see
Todd's cartoon kiddie porn. I wonder if the Feds told Google to yank
the pages down? I wonder if Todd is going to Joliet Prison next to
become a guest of the Feds?

Either that, or DeLorean hacked yet another web server. DeLorean is
an 31337 hax0r.

no they didn't, and secondly the feds would do ****, cartoons,
including the ones on my site are perfectly legal.

You are in violation of the Blogspot terms of service, which read in
part:

"You agree to not use the Service to: (a) upload, post or otherwise
transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive,
harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive
of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise
objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way;"

Certainly the pictures are vulgar and objectionable to most viewers,
and they are possibly intended to harass your perceived enemies.

But you know all about Terms of Service by now, don't you? They've
been used to boot you from a couple of ISPs. You're a master at
getting tripped up by ToS violations, because you never even think
about them before you act.