Old December 31st 03, 11:04 AM
Mark Russo

Hi, Look into W&W batteries on long island, or give them a call.
Here is their link.
http://www.minkmkt.com/w&w.htm

Good Luck and Happy New Year!!
73

Tim Wescott wrote:

I'm working on getting active again, and I need batteries for my two
handhelds. I've got a Yaesu FT-23R and an ICOM 24-AT. I've found batteries
on the web for the FT-23R, but I've not had success with the 24-AT. I see
packs for the ICOM 2-AT, which I believe would fit the 24-AT, but I'd like
to _know_ before I plunk down a whole bunch of $$.

Can anyone give me recommendations on which battery vendors are good, which
ones would have packs to fit my radios, and where to go for that pesky ICOM
battery set?

Thanks all.

Tim Wescott
KG7LI