Old October 13th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default It's amazing what people will say to try to justify dumbing down Amateur Radio.

wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 01:01:03 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

I'm sorry Opus, but I refuse to lie. You did get a hand-out, and you're
Lazy because you refuse to learn CW to 20wpm, and too lazy to to use it.

"Slow Code" does not know what code speed "Opus" can do. He simply
*assumes*.

of course

Note that we do not know "Slow Code's" code speed, either.

You don't want to be a good capable communicator in every way. That's just
how it is. I'm sorry if the truth seems like an insult. You're right
about one thing, I spelled Kanada wrong, I meant to type KKKanaduh. Eh.

Xenophobic attack rather than reasoned argument.

indeed which is the standard in procode wrold these days

Tell me right now what "handout" I have received. Back up your "good
sound arguments" or forever be a PROVEN liar!

You have lied and have been caught. You can't wiggle out of it.

Once again..you are a proven liar and a fool.

You are a disgrace to the amateur radio community.

Opus, you are making a simple but common logical mistake: You are
taking "Slow Code" seriously.

why not he posts just like Robeson and Wismen and Heil