Old October 13th 06, 08:26 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc
[email protected] paulmd@efn.org is offline

Default How detect if MP3 player is recording in your room? [OT]

Joey wrote:
On 11 Oct 2006, Aly wrote:

Joey wrote in message
[...]

Sorry for my rather unhelpful reply, I'm having one of my moments
where I only talk to microcontrollers.

No problems.

Seriously though. There's very little in world that's so
important. I've worked with people that would *record* meetings
thinking they were of vital importance when in actual truth, no one
could care less.

I guess it would just cause people to be more careful about what
they say. I'm unable to view those videos you've supplied as this
is a development machine without any clutter on it.

eBay could be a good place to buy such things though. All sorts of
stuff comes out of the AsiaPac.

This is to document something quite serious.

Are you the trying to be the documenter, or trying to avoid being the
documentee?
Or both?