Old October 13th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Nothing's changed with you. You still always go after the women folk
who have nothing to do with your inability to get along with others.

I'm not "going after" anyone, Brain.

Sure you are. You go after other people's wives and kids. You have a
history of it.

Nope. No one's been "gone after".

You've gone after my wife. You've gone after my kids before. To say
you haven't is a lie.

True. The USMC Imposter has gone after my wife, insulted
my parents, insulted my wife's universities, insulted just
about anything I've mentioned in here. Imposter then says
"I lie" since he doesn't know right from wrong.

I obviously don't care for your tactics involving peoples families in
your problems.

Imposter has so many problems he needs all the "care"
he can get.

No, you've made tons of typo's this week. This typo was made as your
were calling someone stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid,
take extra care that in the process you don't end up looking like an
idiot.

Brian, it matters not.

1. Imposter was long ago divorced from reality and
knowledge of right and wrong.

2. As a result of (1) he usually looks like an idiot.

3. (1) and (2) repeated endlessly until his Google message
total exceeds that of Cecil Moore.

Nope. One day some university is going to get a couple hundred
thousand bucks to study your profile on RRAP. Probably just after you
hit the news big time.

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

You are largely ignored by the pro-code test contingent. They despise
you, but you aren't likely to hear that because you are a bully. They
fear you.

Must be fear.

They can't control him, one of their OWN.

What you posted is plain for anyone to see.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

Is Paul going to let you play "Excrement Commando" in RRAP?

Probably he will. Amateur extras will have all sorts of
"permissions" versus ordinary folk in the "moderation"
period. Those who disagree with amateur extras will
never have their posts shown in public.

But you can't ever confess making a mistake, so you are suck in the
Robesin Conundrum of defending the indefensible.

That happened years and years ago. Imposter has never
been able to rise out of his ooze.

What has my wife got to do with your problem, creep?

His own (SECOND) wife can't control his 5-hour sessions
on his computer while he is busy shoveling **** on his
"enemies."

A real head case he is...