Old October 14th 06, 05:19 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Mitch Crane Mitch Crane is offline

Default How detect if MP3 player is recording in your room? [OT]

max wrote in
:

Sure, but I don't think the MP3 recorder would work very well in
there, so the point is moot.

Don't see why not - it's a solid state device. Disguise a little mic
as a labial piercing stud, run the wire up the folds, and it's very
unlikely anyone would inspect it closely enough to figure it out, even
if it were visible behind the bush.

Yeah, good point. I never considered an external mic. I guess the nude
office will have to ban labial studs. They should also ban scrotal studs in
the interest of fairness.

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng