Old October 14th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default World's first?

I know how to cut and paste,(cut copy and paste) if I forget,all I need
to do is go to my webtv home page and click on the Help link and the
instructions are right there.I know how to cut and paste with my
computer too.I just don't want to take a chance on cutting and pasteing
(copying) anything that might be Copywrited.Now,where did I put my
scissors? I want to cut out some new paper dresses and paste them on my
paper dolls.
cuhulin