Old October 15th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default FINALLY...I worked Jay

Hello A.E. 352:

Your signal had very good audio quality, 5/9 no problem. That President
Radio is working for you.

You where the only station in there at the time. Working on a new 20
Meter Antenna, I was listening in. Kind of neat to hear a little skip
come in after its been so darn dead.

Then I start hearing the Carolinas, Georgia, and then Florida,
Conditions moving around all right. Good to make contact with low power
radios and such.

Jay in the Mojave

A.E. 352 wrote:
Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put together
ROCKS !!!