Old October 14th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tony VE6MVP Tony VE6MVP is offline

Default Do they still make BEEPERS???

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:05:39 -0400, SR wrote:

First let me said this: I do not need or care for a cell phone. Their
too expensive and I find counting minutes a nuance.

When I go online, my telephone line is busy. So I want to have a beeper
so that my brother can call the beeper, once I get the beep, I can then
call him back.

Get the cell phones with a prepaid service that will last for a year
once you put some money in. Then your brother phones and lets the
phone ring twice and hangs up.

Tony