Old October 15th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

Papa Dog wrote:
Passed my Tech Exam today. Only missed one question. Am looking at
HTs. I am considering an IC -T7H from ICOM and a YAESU FT-60R. Leaning
towards the Yaesu. Any thoughts ideas or suggestions?

fitst of all congratuations

Not realying familer with either those radio althought they both look
fairly

I dod sugest if you travel much that aquire programing
software/interface cables to make it easier to program the radio if you
take a trip. most newer radio are a pain to reprogram an HT and with
the increasing number of repaeters using Pl tones to important to
program your radio before you get some place

Chris