Old October 15th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Tiger Bob Tiger Bob is offline

Default Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 03:20:09 GMT, Papa Dog
wrote:

Passed my Tech Exam today. Only missed one question. Am looking at
HTs. I am considering an IC -T7H from ICOM and a YAESU FT-60R. Leaning
towards the Yaesu. Any thoughts ideas or suggestions?

Chris

Mine is a Kenwood TH-G71. Very good tx/rx range.

Add a better antenna no matter which radio you get. The Comet SMA-24
works well and gives you a gain of 2.15/5.3 V/U.

Congratulations on your new ticket! Have fun on the air.

Bob
W9WTF